Book Your Reservation
Red Cliffs Lodge Lodging
Choose from five unique Red Cliffs Lodge lodging options
River King Mini Suite
All Red Cliffs Lodge River King Mini Suites feature:
Sleeps two to four persons. All River King Mini Suites have a view of the beautiful Colorado River.
Creekside Queen Mini Suite
All Red Cliffs Lodge Creekside Queen Mini Suites feature:
Sleeps two to six persons. All suites face Castle Creek.
River Queen 2-Bedroom Cabin
All Red Cliffs Lodge River Queen Cabins feature:
Sleeps two to six persons. All cabins face the Colorado River.
River King Cabin
All Red Cliffs Lodge River King Cabins feature:
Sleeps two to four persons. All cabins face the Colorado River.
To book our River King Cabin, please phone our reservations desk at (866) 812-2002
The Red Cliffs Lodge Executive Suite features:
Sleeps two to four persons and faces the Colorado River.
To book our Executive Suite, please phone our reservations desk at (866) 812-2002
About Our Amenities
While the west is best known for its rugged landscape and hardy adventures, staying at the Red Cliffs Lodge is anything but primitive. Every room at Red Cliffs Lodge has a soothing view of either the Colorado River (just 100 feet away) or Castle Creek, which runs through the property. The scenery is both spectacular and private. In addition, each room and suite is designed to capture the hardy frontier spirit of the west, with solid log furniture, knotty pine accents, and muted stucco palettes.
When you visit Red Cliffs Lodge, you will find both adventure and rest.
Even the most adventurous traveler sometimes craves a little civilization, so every suite and cabin at Red Cliffs Lodge is stocked with plenty the genteel pleasures of a mini suite featuring:
- Separate kitchenette
- Coffee pot
- Separate dining area
- Direct TV
- DSL Internet connection
- Tiled bathrooms with bathtub and shower
- Carpet and Mexican satillo tile throughout
Our Pet Policy
Pets are welcome at Red Cliffs Lodge — Moab’s National Park Experience
Red Cliffs Lodge has five rooms where pets are permitted. Our pet policy is created so some pets may be allowed at Red Cliffs Lodge, but under strict supervision so their presence does not create an inconvenience for other guests or staff. Out of 100 rooms we have five designated for pets. If you are planning to bring your pet, please read this Pet Policy.
This policy is created so that some pets may be allowed at Red Cliffs Lodge but only under strict supervision so that their presence does not create any inconvenience for other guests or staff. If you disagree with any provision herein, or are otherwise unable to comply with this policy, please do not register with your pet.
As a guest registering with a pet at Red Cliffs Lodge, you are requesting your pet be allowed to stay in your room and if permitted, you agree to follow the Red Cliffs Lodge pet policy.
- House pets only.
- Pets are allowed only in designated pet rooms.
- Dogs and cats will be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets are not allowed on grassy areas.
- Pets must be walked on the trails or in the fields away from buildings and landscaping.
- Barking or other pet behavior that disturbs or interferes with other guests’ enjoyable stay will require removal of the pet from the Red Cliffs Lodge premise.
- Pets are not permitted to stay in a guest vehicle.
- Vehicles with pets inside must be parked in the south parking lot away from other buildings.
- Pet owners accept full responsibility for the action of their pet including—damages done to the room in which the guest is staying.
- Guests with pets agree to pay for any and all damage immediately.
- Guest must authorize Red Cliffs Lodge permission to charge their credit card for any damages not paid for before departure.
- Guests will not leave the pet unattended at any time while staying at the Red Cliffs Lodge.
- Unattended pets will be removed by the Moab animal control department and placed in the local dog pound at owner’s expense.
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Red Cliffs Lodge from and against any and all losses, claims damages, and liabilities (including attorneys’ fees and expenses), actually or allegedly caused by the actions of my pet.
- Guest agrees to leave the premises immediately upon request if guest or guest’s pet violates any portion of the pet policy.
- Guest acknowledges no refund for any part of their registered stay will be issued.
River King mini suite with queen sofa sleeper: $20/day per pet
- Please, no BBQ grills permitted inside rooms or outside on patio.
- Please do not store your bike in your room or on patio.
- Pets are welcome in designated rooms only (please review our strict pet policy before arrival).
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms.