Get down to business.
Event planning can be a real challenge, particularly when you require outstanding facilities in a rustic setting. At Red Cliffs Lodge, our facilities are ideal for your conference or meeting. In addition, our highly competent staff excels at handle every planning need down to the smallest detail. This frees you to focus your event, for maximum effectiveness and productivity.
Our conference facility includes:
– Large conference room with private lobby registration area
– Oversized stone fireplace
– Private patio with magnificent river view
– 12′ projection T.V.
– DSL Internet connections
– Stereo system with multiple speaker configurations
– Audio/Visual hook-ups
– Grand stage with piano and podium
– Three smaller (1,000 sq. ft) rooms available
When it’s time for a break, our restaurant offers full catering service for your event. We can arrange a culinary experience to perfectly complement your budget and event. The center is perfect for conventions, weddings, trade shows, reunions and business retreats. We have a variety of activities that could be scheduled in conjunction with your meetings, such as; river rafting, horseback riding, jeeping, hiking, wine tours and the Film and Western Heritage Museum.
For more information about our convention amenities, please call 435.259.2002
– 2,300 sq. ft. room: Stadium seating-280, Banquet seating-150
– 1,300 sq. ft. private patio adjoining a spectacular view of the Colorado River
– Tables with padded arm chairs
– Linen table cloths
– 12′ Projection TV with full electronics
– DSL internet connections
– Elevated stage -12′ x 37′, 444 sq. ft
– Carpet floor and tan stucco walls with 15′ ceiling***prices vary depending on services required***
Rio Grande Room
– 4,000 sq. ft. knotty pine interior, Mexican tile floor
– Stadium seating – 500; Banquet seating – 300
– 1,800 sq. ft. deck overlooking Colorado River, seats 100
– Tables & chairs with arms
– Vinyl table cover
– Sound system with Radio, C.D. or Cassette***prices vary depending on services required***
John Wayne Room