Book Your Reservation
Red Cliffs Lodge: Executive Suite
This large suite is ideal for the executive on retreat
Designed and outfitted with the executive in mind
While the west is best known for its rugged landscape and hardy adventures, staying at the Red Cliffs Lodge is anything but primitive. Our Executive Suite has a magnificent master suite with a huge custom-tiled, walk-in shower; second bedroom with bath (the only lodging selection with two baths); furnished, private 1600 square foot patio; and is close in proximity to the Colorado River’s famous White’s Rapids.
This suite is designed to capture the rustic frontier spirit of the west and southwest with solid-log furniture, knotty pine accents, muted stucco palettes, and gas fireplace. When you visit Red Cliffs Lodge, you will find comfort, adventure, and rest.
Even the most adventurous traveler sometimes craves a little civilization, so the Red Cliffs Lodge Executive Suite is outfitted with plenty of amenities including:
- Carpet and Mexican saltillo tile throughout
- Solid-wood, knotty-pine furniture
- Separate dining area
- Separate kitchenette
- Single-serve coffee maker and coffee pods
- Air-conditioner and heater
- Direct TV (limited channels)
- DSL internet (with cable)
- Free WiFi
- Tiled bathtub and shower
- Cotton robes
- Make-up mirrors
- Ironing board and iron
- Hair dryer
Our Pet Policy
Pets are welcome at Red Cliffs Lodge — Moab’s National Park Experience
This Pet Policy is created so some pets may be allowed at Red Cliffs Lodge, but under strict supervision so their presence does not create an inconvenience for other guests or staff. Out of 100 rooms, we have five River King Mini Suites designated for guests with pets. If you are planning to bring your pet, please read this Pet Policy. If you disagree with any provision herein, or are otherwise unable to comply with this policy, please do not register with your pet.
As a guest registering with a pet at Red Cliffs Lodge, you are requesting your pet be allowed to stay in your room and if permitted, you agree to follow the Red Cliffs Lodge Pet Policy, which encompasses these provisions:
- Pets are allowed only in designated rooms.
- Only standard house pets can be accommodated.
- Pets will be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets are not allowed on grassy areas.
- Pets must be walked on the trails or in the fields away from buildings and landscaping.
- Pets are not permitted to stay for extended durations in a guest’s vehicle.
- Vehicles with pets inside must be parked in the south parking lot away from other buildings.
- Guests will not leave the pet unattended at any time while staying at the Red Cliffs Lodge.
- Unattended pets will be removed by the Moab animal control department and placed in the local animal shelter at owner’s expense.
- Barking or other behavior that disturbs or interferes with other guests’ enjoyment of Red Cliffs Lodge will require the removal of your pet from the premises.
- Pet owners accept full responsibility for the action of their pet including any and all damages done to the room in which the guest is staying.
- Guests agree to immediately pay for any and all damages caused by their pet.
- Guests must pre-authorize Red Cliffs Lodge to charge their credit card for any damages not paid for before departure.
- Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Red Cliffs Lodge from and against any and all losses, claims damages, and liabilities (including attorneys’ fees and expenses), actually or allegedly caused by the actions of their pet.
- Guest agrees to leave the premises immediately upon request if they or their pet violates any portion of the Pet Policy.
- Guest acknowledges no refund for any part of their registered stay will be issued.
River King Mini Suite pet surcharge: $20/day, per pet.
If you must leave your pet unattended, information about pet-sitting services is available at the front desk.
- 30-days’ notice required for cancellation.
- First night’s lodging is charged at time of reservation.
- No barbecue grills are permitted inside the rooms or on the patio or deck.
- Bikes are not allowed in your room or on the patios or decks. We have bike storage available. Please ask at the front desk.
- All rooms are non-smoking rooms.
- No cooktops permitted in rooms.